2017 Chamber Annual Golf Tournament Classic
It’s the “fun golf event” you don’t even have to be a golfer for!
- Thursday, May 25, 2017 – 11:30am Check-in and lunch, 1:00pm Shotgun start
- Sycuan Golf Resort, 3007 Dehesa Rd, El Cajon, CA 92019
- Call the Chamber at (619)440-6161 for more info!
Want to get involved? Check out the 2017 sponsorship opportunities and ticket prices here: Sponsor Flyer 2017!
Annual Grip It & Rip It Golf Tournament video of folks having a ton of fun!
The annual golf tournament is the most entertaining excuse you’ll have all year to get out from behind your desk and connect with the community! Held on one of the finest golf courses in San Diego’s East County at Sycuan Resort, this event is the perfect opportunity to network with other individuals and business leaders in a relaxing and fun atmosphere! In addition to a great time on the course, an awards reception and dinner/mixer immediately follow the tournament.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to be a pro-golfer to join in the fun… Just a positive attitude and light-hearted spirit!
NOT A GOLFER? – Don’t miss out on the After Party Mixer: It’s just $25 per person to join us for dinner, awards ceremony, auction and so much fun! REGISTER HERE! ($30 at the door)
A Very Special Thank You to Our 2017 Sponsors
DRINK CART SPONSORS – One Available!
HOLE IN ONE SPONSOR – One Available!
AWARDS SPONSORS – Two Available!
- Alex Rohrke, Aflac
- Beachfront Sandcastles
- Blue Line Builders, Inc.
- Helix Mechanical (featuring On the Border Mexican Grill)
- Hollywood Casino Jamul
- Joe Garzanelli, Keller Williams Realty
- Republic Services
- RCP Block & Brick
- San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union
- St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center
- The East County Herald (featuring Hooley’s Irish Pub)
- Toward Maximum Independence
- Wade, Howard & Associates, CPAs, LLP
- California Bank & Trust – La Mesa & State Farm Insurance – Kristie Powell
- Attention Getters Design & Liberty Mechanical, Inc.
- Pure Light Cleaning Specialists & Business and Contractors Insurance Services, Inc.