Passport Through Time…Fun Ride, June 17th
Discover New Historic Highway 67…“Passport Through Time Fun Ride”
Saturday, June 17th, 8:30 am until 1 pm –> <– All cars and motorcycles welcome!
$10 per participant includes Passport, Continental Breakfast, Lunch at last stop, Commemorative Coin, Opportunity Drawing! It will be a fun day of discovering new places.
- Join Us For a fun drive and discover the unveiling of Historic Highway 67 in San Diego’s East County!
- Chance to meet new people and enjoy the wild scenic countryside of San Diego’s East County.
- Fun Pit-Stops along Historic Highway 67, get your passport stamped and win opportunity drawing tickets!
- Great Prizes!!! Join us by car, motorcycle or classic vehicle!
- Starts at Indian Motorcycle at 345 Magnolia Ave, El Cajon, CA 92020
Registration 8:30-9:00 am (includes continental breakfast, passport, and pre-run fun)
All drivers with licensed vehicles or motorcycles welcome to join the fun ride at 9 am!
- 6-7 Pit-Stops in the communities of El Cajon, Santee, Lakeside and Ramona.
- Finishes at a great site in Ramona for lunch, drawings, included with your entry fee.
- Just $10 per-participant pre-paid, or $15 at the door
- Includes: Passport, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Commemorative Coin, Opportunity Drawing
RSVP to 619-440-6161 or email@example.com or pay and register online->
Presented by the Historic Highway 80 Corporation, with support from:
Santee, Lakeside, Ramona and San Diego East County Chambers of Commerce!