16th Annual Women In Leadership Luncheon
September 28th, 2018 at the Town & Country Convention Center
Congratulations to our 2017 awardees:
- Michele Tarbet Awardee: Bonnie Rush, President of Breast Imaging Specialists
- Michelle Bergquist, Co-founder and CEO, Connected Women of Influence
- Marla Black, President/Chief Executive Officer of Junior Achievement of San Diego County
- Kristine Costa, Public Sector Account Executive, Waste Management, Inc.
- Martha King, Co-Founder of King Schools
- Wendy McKinney, Chief Development Officer, American Red Cross of San Diego and Imperial Counties
- Barbara Ryan, Vice President of Government Affairs at Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego
- Van Tran, Nursing Supervisor, Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Town and Country Resort Hotel – San Diego
The 16th Annual Women In Leadership Luncheon (WILL) will be held at the Town and Country Hotel in Mission Valley on Friday, September 28th from 11:30am – 2:00pm.
Notable women throughout the region will be recognized at the event and the most outstanding nominees will be selected as the 2018 WILL Awardees. Nominees are San Diego County residents who have demonstrated exemplary character, integrity and outstanding leadership, not only in their field, but in their community. Previous awardees include Gaslamp Quarter entrepreneur Ingrid Croce; District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis; prominent San Diego businesswoman, Patti Roscoe; CEO of Girl Scouts San Diego, Jo Dee Jacob; and San Diego’s former First Lady, Rana Sampson. It will be an event to remember, recognizing new awardees who have made a lasting impact in our community.
Awardees will be announced at the luncheon and all nominees will be recognized.
Nominations for the 2018 Women in Leadership Awards are now open:
- Tickets: $75 per person
- Tables of (10) are available for $750
- Click below for available sponsorships!
Sponsorships Available for the 2018 Women in Leadership Luncheon:
Thank you to our 2017 WILL Sponsors:
Thank you for your Support!
Questions? Contact Event Director, Rosemary Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org / 619-440-6161