How to use the Business Resource Center (BRC)
The Chamber provides an easy to use, high technology meeting and communications facility to assist businesses and organizations in developing and growing.
If you are a Chamber member you can use the new East County Business Resource Center for FREE!
Following are the features, benefits, terms and conditions, and scheduling Calendar for using the BRC for the next six months through September, 2015. (It will be reviewed thereafter.)
Types of events: Private and web based meetings, presentations, educational training, seminars, webinars, brainstorming sessions, networking events, product launches, sales, human resources, legal, committees, and Board of Directors meetings. Accommodates up to 40 people.
Upgrades: We also have upgrades available with food and beverages for your breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting.
Resources Available in BRC Room Includes:
- 70” Smart-Screen Whiteboard and TV Monitor
- Two UHD 55” Clone monitors
- Overhead Speaker System with Amplifier with microphone hookups
- Web-Cam and Video for online meetings (Go-To Meeting, Web-X etc.
- i-TV capable, IOS systems can broadcast Power-Points and Video wirelessly
- Remote Control for PowerPoint
- Promethean “ActivInspire” software for smart whiteboard
- Promethean “Class-Flow” software for survey/voting from smart devices
- Microsoft Office software programs
- Adobe Creative Suite software programs
- Seating capacity for up to 40 people
- Coffee and Coffee products, water included
- ADA bathroom facilities
Terms & Conditions:
- Available on a first come, first serve basis.
- For member and government or non-profit use only
- General Membership includes up to 3 times per year free
- Premiere Member includes up to 4-11 times per year free
- Premiere Plus Member includes up to 12-18 times per year free (Some variations may be allowed on a situational basis)
- Time of use is for up to 3 hours
- After hours use is available but requires a security guard be ordered from one of the Chamber’s security companies
- Must sign a booking agreement with chamber for use of room after reservation
- Can book up to 90 days out from events
- Can order additional food packages from Chamber list of caterers
- Must have a minimum of 30 minutes separation from other scheduled meetings
Business Resource Center Reservation
The Reservation Schedule is available in the Business Resource Center and here on this page. Use this online Calendar to request and reserve your time.
- Review the Terms and Conditions listed above on this page.
- Submit your room reservation request via the Calendar submission form for any open time slots. Time slots that are already reserved cannot be selected in the pull down menu.
- Click the date(s) to select – the date block will turn dark gray to indicate it is selected. NOTE – To select more than one date (for re-occurring meetings), click on every date you want. To de-select it, click again until changes from dark gray.
- In the form select the time slot, fill out the form fields, and click submit. NOTE – Time slots that are already reserved cannot be selected in the pull down menu.
- A Thank You page message will display confirming your submission.
- Time(s) you selected will display on the calendar as “Pending”, until it is approved.
- Chamber staff will receive an automatic email for booking requests – they will review and approve or decline reservations. They will contact you if information or changes are needed.
- After staff approval, reserved time slots will display as “Booked” on the Calendar. You will receive an automatic email that the booking is confirmed.
For questions, contact the Chamber at phone (619) 440-6161, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.