“Endorsements and Recommended Positions”:
San Diego District Attorney – Summer Stephan – YES!
San Diego County Assessor – Ernest Dronenburg – YES!
Proposition 68, 69, 70 – OPPOSE
Proposition 71, 72 – SUPPORT
Workplace Compliance Posters – Order your new posters by clicking below, FREE for members!
“Your Chamber, Your Voice”
As the leading voice for business, the Chamber is committed to making San Diego East County the most business-friendly region in California, where businesses can succeed and grow while creating jobs, supporting infrastructure, and enriching our communities.
How to use the Chamber to make your voice and your vote be heard. Become empowered!
- Join us at our monthly Government Affairs and Infrastructure Land Use Committee Meetings every 4th Tuesday of the Month at 7:30am at the Chamber Business Resource Center, 201 S. Magnolia Ave, El Cajon, CA 92020
- Email the chamber with your business concerns related to policies, ordinances & law at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego Cities and Unincorporated Communities – Contacts
Links to help get you to the local city government official(s) with whom you want to speak.
- City of El Cajon
- City of Lemon Grove
- City of La Mesa
- City of Santee
- City of Poway
- Community of Alpine
- Community of Borrego Springs
- Community of Campo/Lake Morena/Mountain Empire
- Community of Julian
- Community of Ramona
- Community of Lakeside
- Community of Jamul/Dulzura/Rancho San Diego
- County of San Diego representing unincorporated communities