A Government Advocacy Series Sponsored by:
Featuring high profile speakers who significantly impact the San Diego and East County business community, this breakfast or luncheon series is an excellent opportunity to make an impression on the region’s business leaders.
- 8:30 am – 10:00 am or 12:00 pm (noon) – 1:30 pm unless indicated
- $15 Per Person -must be a member of San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce
- RSVP’s REQUIRED – SEATING IS LIMITED
- Breakfast or Lunch Provided
Issues addressed can include those experienced by business and community when interacting with government entities.
- Managing government relations
- Understanding government and business relations
- Government relations PR (public relations)
- How to leverage business relationships with officials
- Influencing local government to streamline permitting process
- Business permitting processes
Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm (LUNCH)
Dine and Dialogue with Gillespie Field’s Director Cathe Johnson