Passport Through Time…Fun Ride, June 23rd
Discover Historic Highways 67, 78, 79, and 80…“Passport Through Time Fun Ride” Loop.
Saturday, June 23rd, 8:30 am until 1 pm –> <– All cars and motorcycles welcome!
$15 per participant includes Passport, Continental Breakfast, a Great Drive with Passport Pit-Stops at unique business locations, Lunch at Por Favor Restaurant in El Cajon, on Main Street Historic Highway 80, our last stop, Commemorative Coin, Opportunity Drawing! It will be a fun day of discovering new places.
- Join Us For a fun drive and discover the unveiling of Historic Highways 67, 78, 79, 80 in San Diego’s East County!
- Chance to meet new people and enjoy the wild scenic countryside of San Diego’s East County.
- Fun Pit-Stops along these Historic Highways, get your passport stamped and win opportunity drawing tickets!
- Great Prizes!!! Join us by car, motorcycle or classic vehicle!
- Starts at Indian Motorcycle on Saturday at 8:00am, 345 Magnolia Ave, El Cajon, CA 92020.
- Ends at Por Favor Restaurant, Main Street in El Cajon, CA 92020
Registration 8:30-9:00 am (includes continental breakfast, passport, and pre-run fun)
All drivers with licensed vehicles or motorcycles welcome to join the fun ride at 9 am!
- 8 Pit-Stops in the communities of El Cajon, Santee, Lakeside, Ramona, Julian, Descanso, Alpine.
- Finishes at Por Favor Mexican Restaurant in El Cajon on Main Street, for lunch, drawings, included with your entry fee.
- Just $15 per-participant pre-paid, or $20 at the door
- Includes: Passport, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Commemorative Coin, Opportunity Drawing
RSVP to 619-440-6161 or email@example.com
Presented by the Historic Highway 80 Corporation, with support from:
San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce! and the following Chambers: