17th Annual Women In Leadership Luncheon
September 20, 2019 at Sycuan Resort, Heritage Events Center in El Cajon (NEW VENUE!)
The 17th Annual Women In Leadership Luncheon (WILL) will be held at the Sycuan Resort on Friday, September 20th from 11:30am – 2:00pm.
NOMINATE TODAY! Join us at the 2019 Women In Leadership Luncheon
Notable women throughout the region will be recognized at the event and the most outstanding nominees will be selected as the 2019 WILL Awardees. Nominees are San Diego County residents who have demonstrated exemplary character, integrity and outstanding leadership, not only in their field, but in their community. Previous awardees include Gaslamp Quarter entrepreneur Ingrid Croce; District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis; prominent San Diego businesswoman, Patti Roscoe; CEO of Girl Scouts San Diego, Jo Dee Jacob; and San Diego’s former First Lady, Rana Sampson. It will be an event to remember, recognizing new awardees who have made a lasting impact in our community.
Congratulations to the 2018 Women in Leadership Nominees & Awardees! Thank you to all who nominated an outstanding woman!
2018 WILL Awardees:
- Kathryn Cloward – CEO, Kandon Unlimited, Inc.
- Kristin Dreesen – Young Lives Director, East County Young Life
- Laura Koval – Director of Park & Recreation, Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve
- Fary Moini – CEO, Moini International Consulting & Member, La Jolla Golden Triangle Rotary Club
- Bethany Warren, LCSW (Michele Tarbet Award) – Psychotherapist and President, Postpartum Health Alliance
- Lucia Washburn – Director, Student Support Services/Alternative Education at Grossmont Union High School District
Thank you to our 2018 WILL Sponsors:
Thank you for your Support!
Questions? Contact Events Events@eastcountychamber.org / 619-440-6161