San Diego East County Homeless Task Force
“I need help!”
- San Diego East County Food Resources On-line access to Food distribution sites in East County (updated monthly)
- San Diego East County Resources On-line access to East County Resources for veterans and homeless.
- East County Transitional Living Center – A faith based housing and recovery solution – 1527 East Main St. El Cajon, CA. Phone: 619 442 0457
- MHS – Assertive Community Treatment Intensive Outreach Needs (ACTION) – East program This program is for individuals in the East San Diego area who have either been diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness and/or are experiencing a chronic substance use disorder. 10201 Mission Gorge Rd, Santee, CA 92071 Phone: (619) 383-6868
- Crisis House – Housing, support for people challenged with Homelessness – Address:1034 N. Magnolia, El Cajon, CA 92020, Phone: 619-444-1194
- McAlister Institute: provides a comprehensive range of substance abuse treatment and wraparound recovery services – Address: 1400 N. Johnson Avenue, Suite 101, El Cajon, CA 92020 – Phone: (619) 442-0277
- Follow: ECHTF on Facebook – Local news and resources on homelessness.
- “A Way Back Home” – Salvation Army’s Reunification Program