Build your Business Referrals!
Join a Refer East County (REC) group today,
If you are a member of the East County, Santee or Alpine Chamber, you can participate for FREE!!!
The Chamber is forming referral groups or “lead” groups to help members with some additional, excellent referral building opportunities. There is no extra charge to join a chamber referral group, all active members are eligible to participate.
The groups are fashioned after a couple of well-known, brand name groups popular around the country, but are administered by the EC Chamber and are a complimentary benefit of your chamber membership. The groups are “category exclusive”, which means there is only one person per profession in each group. This ensures group members do not have a competitor in their group.
Groups of this type are meeting around San Diego County every day, providing hundreds of businesses with sales leads, educational opportunities, presentation experience, and relationships that will last a lifetime. As the program is being rolled out, there may be a wait list for some categories, so please be patient. Additional groups will be formed as demand warrants it in different areas of East County.
Chamber expects the following:
- Must be a Member in The East County, Santee, Alpine or other participating Chamber of Commerce
- Minimum of 10 active members
- Meetings held twice monthly or weekly
- Attendance Expectations
- 2 absences per quarter result in warning, 2 more in following quarter result in removal
- Referrals required on a regular basis from each member
- Leadership of the groups can be divided into the following positions
- Record keeper and referral tracker
Sample meeting agenda to be provided and include:
- Everyone gives their 30 second “Elevator” speech
- Educational speaker/presentation
- Feature a spotlight member (10 minutes)
- Provide referrals using form in triplicate/quarterly & share the results of the referrals.
Join a Morning, Noon or Evening Group Forming in:
- La Mesa
- El Cajon
- Lemon Grove
Current Groups and Meeting Places:
6155 Lake Murray Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
EVERY THURSDAY at 7am
Contact: Jesslyn Ponce-Dick 619-838-4633
665 N Mollison Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92021
First & Third WEDNESDAY at 7am
Contact: Vince Ortiz 619-920-0659
390 W Main St.
El Cajon, CA 92020
Second & Forth FRIDAY 12 Noon
Contact: Tobias Haglund 619-940-5313
To join just go to this quick questionnaire and our membership committee will contact you and help you get into a group.