San Diego East County Chamber Foundation 501(c)3
Mission: The San Diego East County Chamber Foundation has been formed for public and charitable purposes, including and without limitation, to operate a nonprofit organization to promote better understanding of business and its integral role in community development in the East San Diego County, California area, to provide training and education to the local community at large, and to solicit, hold and disburse funds and property for the public benefit programs arranged through the San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber Foundation is a separate entity that qualifies for tax deductible status. The Foundation supports a number of worthy projects and programs throughout the year.
- Leadership East County
- San Diego East County Business Workshops
- Ethics in Business
NINE and WINE FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER
A Chamber Foundation 501(c)3 Fundraiser, July 14th, 2017 @ 4:00pm
The East County Chamber of Commerce Foundation is hosting the Nine & Wine Foundation Fundraiser on Friday, July 14 at Steele Canyon Golf from 4:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. This premiere social event will help raise funds for some of the Chamber’s flagship events and programs, including the Ethics in Business Program, the East County Business Workshop Program, Leadership East County, Business College Student Scholarships, and much more. Must be 21 and over to attend.
The event will feature hors d’oeuvres and wine tasting:
Single golfer – $80
Golf foursome – $300
Mixer only – $35
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Please contact Rosemary Reed, Event Director at email@example.com
For Chamber Foundation Donations – Please call the Chamber Office: 619-440-6161.
The Centurion Club was established to recognize those who have made an extraordinary contribution to the charitable efforts of the San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
Through the Centurion Club, the Foundation can continue to support business education programs, helping to further the success of our community and local businesses.
- Don Parent, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Dee Dean, The East County Herald
- Anita Norton, Sycuan Casino
- Chuck Hansen, Viejas
- Les Hart, Waste Management
- Joe Mackey, XL Staffing Service & Excell Security, Inc.
- Roger Roberts, Prudential California Realty
- Debra Emerson, St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center
- Sherral Bearss
- Becky Burgstiner, AFLAC
- Ramona Bommer, Diamond Creations by Ramona
- Cindy Miles Grossmont – Cuyamaca Community College District
- Mike Cavendar, Westfield Parkway
- Teresa Johnson, Grove Pastry Shop and Custom Cakes
- Neighborhood National Bank – Rancho San Diego
- Christine Moore, AT&T
- Bobbie Pearson, Oak Tree Escrow
- Al Deininger, Deininger Financial Services
- Scott Alevy
- Kirk Texeira, Workout With Kirk
- Paul Hollenbach, SCORE
- Dana Sass, Barona Resort & Casino
- Patrick Howard, Wade,Howard & Associates, CPAs LLP
- Tony Gomez, Hacienda Casa Blanca Mexican Restaurant & Cantina